The next big thing is here.
GSSM is super-charging its iTEAMS day camp to the EXTREME! With cooler challenges and newer technology, iTEAMS Xtreme will inspire rising 7th and 8th graders across the Palmetto State to become computer scientists, engineers and entrepreneurs.
- Challenges include creating mobile apps using App Inventor, interactive objects using Makey Makey and Scratch, and 3D printing!
- GSSM hires local teachers and GSSM alumni participate as assistants and role models
- Students are selected based on grades and interest
Who is eligible to apply?
Rising 7th and 8th graders and teachers in participating counties.
Click on the locations below for more details and to apply today!
- Beaufort County at Bluffton Middle School - June 15-18, 2015
- Berkeley County at Berkeley High School - July 27-30, 2015
- Charleston County at Lowcountry Tech Academy - July 13-16, 2015
- Dorchester County at Oakbrook Middle School - July 6-9, 2015
- Florence County at Sneed Middle School - July 20-23, 2015
- Greenville County at Hughes Academy - June 15-18, 2015
- Greenwood County at Greenwood High School - June 15-18, 2015
- Horry County at Conway Middle School - July 27-30, 2015
- Lexington County at Lexington Technology Center - July 20-23, 2015
- Orangeburg CSD5 at William J. Clark Middle School - June 22-25, 2015
- Richland County at W.J. Keenan High School - June 22-25, 2015
- Spartanburg County at Carver Middle School - July 6-9, 2015
- York County at Saluda Trail Middle School - July 13-16, 2015
Application deadline: May 18, 2015
Early bird application deadline: April 30, 2015
Interested in teaching at your local iTEAMS Xtreme camp? Teachers: Apply today!
For more information:
Outreach Program Assistant
843-383-3901 ext. 3982
Thanks to our statewide iTEAMS Sponsors!
Time Warner Cable