Jobs & Internships
Application Development Intern
Posted: 3 years37 months160 weeks1121 days ago
Company/Organization: AgFirst Farm Credit Bank
Location: Columbia, SC
AgFirst Farm Credit Bank, a growing agriculture lender with over $30 billion in assets, has an exciting opportunity available for an Application Development Intern. The position will be located in Columbia, SC, and is a summer internship that will begin on May 14, 2018. The internship experience at the Bank is designed to partner with students by creating a stimulating learning experience through working on real projects that impact the business. If you are interested in elevating your career, you should consider an opportunity with us!
The Application Development Intern will develop and maintain business banking software utilizing various technologies. The responsibilities will include translating business requirements into working code, troubleshooting issues, and working closely with the business and technical community.
- Pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's degree with an emphasis in Computer Science/Computer Engineering
- Has aptitude for learning new programming languages and technologies
- A life-long learner: Keeps up with the latest technology trends
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must work well in a dynamic team environment