Jobs & Internships
Application Integration Engineer
Posted: 2 years27 months119 weeks833 days ago
Company/Organization: AgFirst Farm Credit Bank
Location: Columbia, SC
AgFirst Farm Credit Bank provides financing, as well as a range of technology and other services, to a network of agricultural lenders in the United States and Puerto Rico. Located on Main Street in Columbia, S.C., AgFirst is committed to providing a comfortable, inclusive work environment and is a creative business applications industry leader. We believe in investing in our employees so they can help lead our $30 billion company into the future. If you are an innovative and professional individual with a strong technical background seeking to advance your career in IT, then join our technology team today!
The Application Integration Engineer designs and develops enterprise business applications and data integration modules between our ERP and EPM systems, enterprise data warehouse, loan accounting, and general ledger systems.
The focus of this role centers around producing timely results that are high quality and accurate. Benefiting from an analytical, inquiring and critical mind, this position requires imagination and strong problem solving skills, but with a strong technical orientation. The job requires an ability to deal with abstract concepts, systems and ideas and all of that in an organized and self-disciplined way. It also requires that serious consideration be given to all possibly related facts and potential problems.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Meet with business analysts and fellow team members who support banking applications to facilitate all phases of the software development lifecycle
- Meet with IT teams such as server, storage, DBAs and networking to ensure applications and programs meet the highest levels of performance and availability
- Provide on-call support at night and on weekends as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, related field or equivalent work experience
- Enterprise application development experience
- Experience with Windows and web application development in an Object Oriented technology stack
- Architecting and designing application integrations at a proficient level
- Advanced in application analysis and coding
- Knowledge of application architecture frameworks and software development methodologies
- Understanding of application lifecycle management
- Working knowledge of Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS), preferably MS SQL server and T-SQL programming skills
- Scripting language experience to automate data loads, calculations, and backups
- Skilled with Microsoft SSIS
- Proficient with Microsoft SSRS, Crystal Reports or other industry proven reporting tools
- .NET experience
- PowerShell experience
- Multidimensional Database Management Systems (MDBMS) experience
EOE, including veterans and individuals with disabilities.