Jobs & Internships
Posted: 3 years38 months163 weeks1143 days ago
Company/Organization: AgFirst Farm Credit Bank
Location: Columbia, SC
AgFirst Farm Credit Bank, a growing agriculture lender with over $30 billion in assets, has an exciting opportunity available for a Compliance Intern. The position will be located in Columbia, SC. The internship experience at the Bank is designed to partner with students by creating a stimulating learning experience through working on real projects that impact the business. If you are interested in elevating your career, you should consider an opportunity with us!
- Assist with various Compliance Department projects
- Work closely with HMDA data and initiatives to ensure data integrity
- Assist with testing to ensure compliance with federal laws and regulations
- Various other responsibilities as assigned.
- Student currently enrolled in college or law school or interested in Auditing or Compliance Risk Management
- Finance or Business major preferred
This is a paid internship that will begin in May 2018 and end in early to mid August 2018. The intern will work a maxium of 29 hours per week, with flexible hours.