Jobs & Internships
Construction Loan Servicing Specialist I
Posted: 3 years37 months162 weeks1138 days ago
Company/Organization: AgFirst Farm Credit Bank
Location: Columbia, SC
The Specialist is responsible for preparing documents for modification, monitoring loans and must have the ability to calculate interest and payment.
The focus of this job is on producing high quality, detailed work based on established standards, guidelines and procedures. Precise, consistent work output is essential requiring patience and a willingness to handle and complete one task at a time. Job knowledge and competency is built through structured step-by-step training and positive, supportive coaching from management and peers.
This position is designed to develop a valued technical expert, who, recognized and supported by management and a stable work environment, can deliver quality work on a consistent basis.
- Associate’s Degree in Business or related field
- A minimum of 1-2 years of experience working in construction loan administration, MERS administration or a related field
- General knowledge of all mortgage and consumer lending documents, practices and regulations. Specific knowledge of RESPA, TIL and Integrated Disclosure guidelines.
- Proficiency in various computer software programs including Microsoft Office, database management and other business applications.
- Mortgage servicing or closing background