Jobs & Internships
Customer Support Analyst I
Posted: 2 years32 months138 weeks969 days ago
Company/Organization: AgFirst Farm Credit Bank
Location: Columbia, SC
AgFirst Farm Credit Bank, a growing agricultural lender with over $30 billion in assets, is seeking a Customer Support Analyst.
Primary responsibilities include providing quality support with a high degree of customer satisfaction on technical, business and operational inquiries/systems in a professional and timely manner for the bank, internal, and external customers. Will log and document all customer calls using a call tracking system in accordance with defined established call handling procedures; participates in training activities to keep current with product support and self-development; has frequent contact with internal and external customers, peers, and managers.
- Bachelor’s Degree/Associates in Business or technical discipline or equivalent experience in related industry
- Experience in customer support environment preferably dealing with loan realted systems and application systems.
- Strong customer service orientation with excellent documentation skills.
- Proven organizational skills and demonstrated abilities to establish priorities, take initiative, works under time pressures and exercises sound business judgment.
- Previous experience in a structured environment with the ability to multi-task and support a vast number of systems and processes.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, users, technical experts, and all levels of management. Familiarity with PC hardware and software (Microsoft Windows).
- Experience using a call tracking system and supporting software applications.
- Previous experience in a structured environment providing first call resolution.
AgFirst Farm Credit Bank is an equal opportunity employer including disabled and veterans. Apply online at AgFirst's Careers website.