Jobs & Internships
Director of Billing & Revenue Services
Posted: 4 years53 months230 weeks1610 days ago
Company/Organization: Career Services Center
Location: Greenville, South Carolina
Contact Renee Williamson - email@example.com - for more information and to apply.
The Director of Billing and Revenue Services is responsible for overseeing the Firm’s global billing, e-billing, rates, receivable and collection functions. The Director of Billing and Revenue Services reports directly to the Chief Financial Officer.
• Strong leadership and management skills to motivate employees, effect change, and instill confidence
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or relevant field
• 10+ years related experience in a legal services environment
• Mastery of Elite Enterprise and Aderant Expert billing platforms and legal industry billing arrangements
• Deep understanding of the law firm business cycle from time-entry to collection
• Comfortable managing multiple systems concurrently
• Proven experience with time and billing system upgrades
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
• Excellent presentation skills
• Ability to take initiative and facilitate solutions to business problems with keen sense of effectiveness and good judgment
• Outstanding organizational skills. Adept at organizing, managing, prioritizing, and delegating numerous projects/tasks
• Proven ability to perform strategic planning and goal setting