Jobs & Internships
Posted: 4 years58 months248 weeks1741 days ago
Company/Organization: JES Restaurant Equipment
Location: Greenwood, SC
The director of eCommerce will be the leader in developing and overseeing an eCommerce plan that supports the brand objectives of JES Restaurant Equipment. As team leader of the ecommerce group you will manage the people and technology that keep our business ahead of the curve.
The manager will direct and monitor eCommerce profitability, and perform oversight across all channels. While being a lead role in the management team, you will oversee the operation and processes including but not limited to the following: content production/management, customer experience, electronic and physical marketing, and search marketing operations, both organic and paid.
The eCommerce team is quickly growing, making this position an excellent opportunity to gain a breadth of experience. As a result, our perfect candidate is passionate about eCommerce and excited to work in a fast-paced, growing environment.
- Guide business in the identification, development and evolution of eCommerce functional and technical requirements.
- Influence, establish, monitor and report on progress toward best practices across several channels.
- Develop and organize talent by leading an eCommerce group that includes both the creative and product management.
- Be a trusted partner and subject matter expert on our eCommerce solutions
- Maintain a full database of online pages, and templates.
- Keeping up to date with advances in computer technology and it’s relation to the online sales environment.
- Analyze internal data to understand patterns and trends.
Skills & Requirements:
- Several years of eCommerce, web and digital marketing experience.
- Platform experience in magento, 3dcart, volusion, or similar shopping cart system.
- Experience leading Marketing, Promotion, Pricing and Feature usage
- Experience with HTML, CSS and JS.
- Understanding of SEO practices.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Passion for technology and the web.
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.