Jobs & Internships
Posted: 2 years28 months124 weeks869 days ago
Company/Organization: AgFirst Farm Credit Bank
Location: Columbia, SC
AgFirst Farm Credit Bank provides financing, as well as a range of technology and other services, to a network of agricultural lenders in the United States and Puerto Rico. Located in a high-tech high-rise on a revitalized Main Street in Columbia, S.C., AgFirst is committed to providing a comfortable, inclusive work environment. We believe in investing in our employees so they can help lead our $30 billion company into the future. AgFirst is seeking an HRIS Analyst.
The duties of this job require a high degree of specialized expertise and skill in maintaining established standards of quality and accuracy. Drive, determination and a self-disciplined approach to achieving results that meet these established criteria are necessary for successful job performance. The work requires specialized technical problem solving and ingenuity while working within approved organizational systems and technology, and the demonstration of the values of integrity, quality and caution. New ideas and concepts are also important but will be carefully analyzed and tested before communication and adoption
The position encompasses a defined span of control and opportunity for someone who engenders trust, demonstrates a sense of urgency and assures consistent achievement of quality standards. The work requires making decisions that support company guidelines authoritatively and quickly.
- Responsible for working in close collaboration with all HR functional areas to ensure HR department and client associations' (ACAs) success is supported by human resource information system (HRIS) systems.
- Responsible for maintaining the integrity and reliability of AgFirst's HRIS.
- Ensures data integrity and acts as system security administrator.
- Addresses system questions and issues, writes reports, and analyzes data.
- Provide functional documentation and standard testing methodologies to evaluate the performance of the system.
- Provide user procedures, consulting services and training for HR staff and end users of HRIS. Serves as liaison between Human Resources and the IT staff and outside HRIS vendors.
- Manages data transfers to third party administrators and audits, verifies and reconciles data to ensure data integrity between the systems.
- Proficient with working with multiple data sources utilizing Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access and Crystal Reports.
- Able to analyze large amount of data to find conclusions.
- Works closely with internal technical support and external vendors to represent the client associations’ (ACAs) and HR department’s needs and to resolve issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR, Math, IT or related discipline.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience with Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) to include technical reporting and formula development, as well as computer generated calculations for HRIS system processing. Experience includes technical/analytical experience with emphasis on familiarity with relational databases and extracting table data for reports.
- Demonstrated excellent communication skills (verbal presentation, written communication) required
- Competent to manage competing demands; plans, conducts and oversees completion of multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Project management experience with ability to adapt to rapidly changing priorities.
- Excellent problem solving abilities with strong customer service skills.
- Extensive knowledge in Word, Excel, Access, Crystal, and General Ledger systems.
EOE, including veterans and individuals with disabilities.