Jobs & Internships
Information Security Business Analyst
Posted: 2 years27 months118 weeks829 days ago
Company/Organization: AgFirst Farm Credit Bank
Location: Columbia, SC
AgFirst Farm Credit Bank provides financing, as well as a range of technology and other services, to a network of agricultural lenders in the United States and Puerto Rico. Located in a high-tech high-rise on a revitalized Main Street in Columbia, S.C., AgFirst is committed to providing a comfortable, inclusive work environment. We believe in investing in our employees so they can help lead our $30 billion company into the future. AgFirst is seeking an Information Security Business Analyst.
The Information Security Business Analyst identifies, investigates, analyzes, and recommends information security guidance to ensure bank assets and processes maintain confidentiality, integrity and availability, while assessing against all applicable regulations, industry standards, and bank policies, directives, and standards. The Analyst will evaluate, develop, and manage technology and business projects, business requirements, and recommend security controls to ensure effective information security and compliance with enterprise standards. The Analyst liaisons with the business lines and the Information Security Office, ensuring technology projects align with the overall strategic objectives of our business partners.
The responsibility of this position is managing department projects and specialized work efficiently, with confidence and competence. The position requires above average attention to details, concern for the exact correctness of work, and strong commitment to tasks completed on time. The right candidate for this position is disciplined, diligent, and carries a strong sense of pride in their work, while in a somewhat faster-than-normal paced environment.
- Possess a degree in Computer Information Systems, Business Administration, Information Assurance or related field; or the equivalent in education and work experience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the Information Security field, with at least 1 years experience with Waterfall and Agile development methods, to include SCRUM and KANBAN
- Solid knowledge and experience in SDLC and application security, vulnerability testing, and development of risk appetite, as well as significant experience evaluating cyber security controls
- Project experience, exposure to data processing concepts and terminology, automated accounting systems, client servers and mainframe applications
- Experience with industry regulations and standards (e.g. FFIEC, NIST, OWASP)
- Have the ability to interact with business stakeholders and technical personnel at all levels; experience organizing, participating, and executing critical time sensitive projects; experience interacting with project managers, vendors, architects, technical experts and management
- GSEC, Security + or equivalent industry recognized certification
EOE, including veterans and individuals with disabilities.