Jobs & Internships
Lead Network Analyst
Posted: 2 years26 months112 weeks785 days ago
Company/Organization: AgFirst Farm Credit Bank
Location: Columbia, SC
AgFirst Farm Credit Bank provides financing, as well as a range of technology and other services, to a network of agricultural lenders in the United States and Puerto Rico. Located in a high-tech high-rise on a revitalized Main Street in Columbia, S.C., AgFirst is committed to providing a comfortable, inclusive work environment. We believe in investing in our employees so they can help lead our $30 billion company into the future. AgFirst is seeking a Lead Network Analyst.
The responsibility of this position is managing specialized work efficiently, with confidence and competence. The position requires above average attention to details, concern for the exact correctness of work, and strong commitment to tasks completed on time. The person in this position will take work seriously, has a strong sense of duty, and is disciplined. The position will generally be task oriented, requiring someone with a conservative, careful, and cautious approach to work.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for network management tools, including but not limited to adding devices to be monitored, managing alerts, troubleshooting tools, creating reports, upgrading management software and interpreting collected data.
- Assume or grow into backup role for VoIP and video conferencing support
- Provide support to server operations and software development teams
- Provide Network Operations Center (NOC) support
- Document process and procedures
- Work with various WAN providers to resolve network issues and implement changes
- Education and/or experience equivalent to an Associate Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related degree.
- 6-8 years’ of comparable work experience
- CCNA or equivalent certification
- Extensive network troubleshooting
- Working knowledge of WiFi
- Ability to use detailed knowledge of electronics and telecommunications to diagnose and correct communication problems
- Extensive knowledge of communications methods and procedures used in frame relay communications
- Troubleshooting tools (Net flow, Wireshark)
- Data capture and analysis
- Aruba or other controller based wireless solution
- OSPF, BGP, SIP, spanning tree, Access Control Lists, fabric path, DHCP and DNS protocols
- Palo Alto and/or Cisco firewalls
- Shoretel or other VoIP PBX
EOE, including veterans and individuals with disabilities.