Jobs & Internships
Posted: 4 years51 months221 weeks1552 days ago
Company/Organization: Career Services Center
Location: South Carolina
Contact Renee Williamson - email@example.com - for more information and to apply.
Target Analytics is the leading provider of data-driven analytic solutions for non-profit fundraisers. Our products and services help non-profits at all stages of fundraising from new donor acquisition to major and principal gift cultivation. Our predictive modeling and wealth screening data services provide nonprofits with the guidance and information needed to increase overall revenue through increased contributions and decreased costs.
As a Statistician, you will have the opportunity to be in a dynamic environment of a large corporation, while developing new ideas and working on existing products as well. Our statisticians are critical to the success of the Target Analytics team ensuring we drive results and exceed our customers' expectations.
• 5+ years of experience in a quantitative or computing field such as math/stats, computer science, machine learning
• Superb communication skills explaining complex ideas to sales, marketing, PM, engineering, and stakeholders
• Achieve defined project goals within customer deadlines; proactively communicate status and escalate issues as needed
• Experience and eagerness to mine data for product development, client support, and marketing support
• Strong statistical background and an understanding of how to apply statistical methods to machine learning
• Algorithm development such as regression, decision trees, neural networks, reinforcement learning
• Strong SAS programming skills – minimum 5 years
• Strong Python programming skills for pulling data, coding algorithms, quantifying, and visualizing results
• Comfortable using varied platforms and applications such as:
o SQL for querying data stored in relational databases
o Linux operating system
o Distributed systems and cloud computing
• Experience with AWS and Spark