Jobs & Internships
Loss Mitigation Specialist
Posted: 2 years27 months118 weeks829 days ago
Company/Organization: AgFirst Farm Credit Bank
Location: Columbia, SC
The Loss Mitigation Specialist is responsible for primary default functions to include loss mitigation administration, reporting and ancillary functions, partial releases and mineral rights.
The focus of this job is on producing high quality, detailed work based on established standards, guidelines and procedures. Job knowledge and competency is built through structured step-by-step training and positive, supportive coaching from management and peers. Precise, consistent work output is essential requiring patience and a willingness to handle and complete one task at a time. This position is designed to develop a valued technical expert, who, recognized and supported by management and a stable work environment, can deliver quality work on a consistent basis.
- Associate’s Degree in Business or related field.
- A minimum of 1-2 years of experience working with loss mitigation, foreclosures or bankruptcies.
- Knowledge of applicable collection policies and laws.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to resolve issues working within established guidelines across organizational boundaries.
- Flexibility to handle constantly changing multiple priorities and work under pressure in a fast paced environment.
EOE, including veterans and individuals with disabilities.