Jobs & Internships
Posted: 5 years67 months287 weeks2013 days ago
Company/Organization: ACS Technologies
Location: Florence, SC
We’re looking for a Marketing Coordinator to assist and coordinate with projects within the Marketing Department. Projects include coordinating tradeshows and events; developing and executing promotions; managing client/prospect database; assisting with social media content/activities; writing white paper/ministry guides and other public relation materials; and supporting the overall goals of the Marketing Department. We want someone with a proven professional writing portfolio, an understanding of the church space, and someone that exudes professionalism. So if you’re driven, hard-working, creative, and enthusiastic we want to meet you!
Sound like the perfect fit? You might be the right person if…
• You have several years of hands on marketing experience as your primary job function
• You can write, recognize good layout/design and determine the appropriate markets for email campaigns and promotions
• You enjoy organizing and coordinating tradeshows and events
• You love to write and can demonstrate your abilities and provide examples
• You can create and implement successful lead generation campaigns and track the results
• You can work within a budget and know how to track, manage, and reconcile expenses
• You are capable of updating and maintaining the corporate website (HTML not required)
• You are self-motivated and extremely organized
• At least 2 years of experience in corporate marketing environment, advertising/PR agency setting - Required for consideration
• BA/BS in Public Relations, English Journalism, Communications, Marketing or equivalent
• Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials with excellence. Must have a writing portfolio for review. An online writing portfolio or links to writing projects included in your resume is preferred.
• Experience creating and implementing promotional campaigns for lead generation for business to business
• Social media savvy; experience in digital marketing a plus
• Experience coordinating tradeshows and events preferred
• Understanding of the Church and ministry goals
If you are interested in this position, please email cover letter and resume to Meg@scgssm.org.