Posted: 50 years618 months2652 weeks18566 days ago
Goldie & Associates, Inc. is a multi-disciplinary engineering and environmental consulting firm located in Seneca, SC, serving clients in South Carolina, western North Carolina, and NE Georgia. G&A is offering a position for an experienced Project Manager who will take on the management of key client civil engineering (primarily water/wastewater infrastructure) and associated construction projects with the goal of delivering projects on time, within budget and within scope.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties / vendors for the efficient execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties / vendors.
- Strong educational background, preferably in the fields of engineering or construction, but a degree in these field is not a requirement if candidate demonstrates other talents and experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in project management.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- PMP a plus.
- A consulting background is a plus.
If you are interested in applying for this employment opportunity, please contact Meg Senn, Alumni Relations and Career Services Manager. When emailing, please include a copy of your resume as an attachment and include GSSM under the education portion of your resume.