Jobs & Internships
Senior Compensation and Benefits Analyst
Posted: 1 year21 months94 weeks658 days ago
Company/Organization: AgFirst Farm Credit Bank
Location: Columbia, SC
AgFirst Farm Credit Bank provides financing, as well as a range of technology and other services, to a network of agricultural lenders in the United States and Puerto Rico. Located on Main Street in Columbia, S.C., AgFirst is committed to providing a comfortable, inclusive work environment. We believe in investing in our employees so they can help lead our $30 billion company into the future. If you are looking to fuel your professional development and gain exposure in the field of Human Resources, apply today!
The Senior Compensation and Benefits Analyst engages and collaborates with the Total Rewards department, completes assigned compensation and employee benefits administration responsibilities and related activities.
The responsibility of this position is managing specialized work efficiently, with confidence and competence. The position requires above average attention to details, concern for the exact correctness of work, and strong commitment to tasks completed on time. The position will generally be task oriented, requiring someone with a conservative, careful, and cautious approach to work.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Gives assistance to compensation administration functions and projects like, salary budgeting and position control activitie, maintenance of job description repository, preparation and updating of job description, survey participation, job evaluations and total compensation statement production
- Aids in administration of retirement plans and health and welfare benefit plans
- Supports administration of qualified and nonqualified retirement and 401(k) plans
- Assists with budgeting, accounting, financial reporting, audit and compliance / control functions and activities for the Total Rewards team
- Plans and performs specialized assignments and projects
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, HR Management or other related field preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of professional work experience in the administration of human resources, with emphasis in compensation and/or employee benefits programs
- Thorough understanding of HRIS, data integrity, and process control required
- A high level of understanding and knowledge of compensation and employee benefits laws and regulations
- Ability to understand and to effectively communicate verbally and in writing
- Plan, organize, prioritize, and exercise independent judgment on a regular basis
- Work independently with minimal direction and complete multiple assignments within assigned timeframes
- Strong analytical skills with ability to conduct complex review and analysis of compensation programs, budget projections, etc.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and/or Access
- Professional certification (e.g. PHR/SPHR, CCP, CBP, etc.)
- Understanding of budgeting, accounting and financial reporting principles and control activities
- Knowledge of Crystal Reports and Hyperion
EOE, including veterans and individuals with disabilities.