Jobs & Internships
Senior Loan Processor
Posted: 2 years27 months118 weeks826 days ago
Company/Organization: AgFirst Farm Credit Bank
Location: Columbia, SC
AgFirst Farm Credit Bank provides financing, as well as a range of technology and other services, to a network of agricultural lenders in the United States and Puerto Rico. Located in a high-tech high-rise on a revitalized Main Street in Columbia, S.C., AgFirst is committed to providing a comfortable, inclusive work environment. We believe in investing in our employees so they can help lead our $30 billion company into the future.
The Senior Loan Processor will provide quality customer service by obtaining necessary documentation for underwriting the loan file, ordering third party documentation, communicating directly with the customer and/or loan officer in a professional and effective manner to obtain necessary documentation, and provide proper disclosure as required by local, state, and federal regulations.
The responsibility of this position is managing specialized work efficiently, with confidence and competence. The position requires above-average attention to details, concern for the exact correctness of work, and strong commitment to tasks completed on time. The person in this position will take work seriously, has a strong sense of duty, and is disciplined.
- High School Diploma
- Minimum of 6 years' experience in residential mortgage processing including recent processing experience
- Knowledge of RESPA and TRID guidelines. General knowledge of all mortgage and consumer lending practices and regulations. Understanding of Regulation Z and Regulation B requirements, as well as loan documents.
- Strong math and analytical skills
- Superior organizational skills and possess the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
EOE, including veterans and individuals with disabilities.