Senior Software Engineer
Posted: 51 years624 months2676 weeks18732 days ago
- Middle tier web services, API’s, and distributed systems
- Core data and infrastructure development with MS SQL Server, MongoDB, Python and Couchbase
- Internal systems and tooling in various technologies
- Write elegant code you can be proud of that will drive change and provide technical leadership
- Suggest and implement new appropriate technologies often!
Provide architectural and technical innovation
- Collaborate with Product Management and Product Design in the planning stages of solution design.
- Break down high-level problems and requirements in to actionable work for each of the team members.
- Serve as a quality gate to ensure solutions aren’t over-engineered, poorly executed, and that they have solved the problems outlined.
Coach and grow teams
- Ensure team members are engaged and happy in the work they are doing and take an active role in growing the team and interviewing candidates for great fits on the overall development team.
- Coordinate across team disciplines to ensure the best solution is built, tested, and shipped and that team members are accountable for delivering commitments.
- Coordinate frequent syncs with the team to keep everyone on the same page.
- Life in Charleston, Conde Nast’s “#1 City in the United States”
- A work hard play hard environment, oh and we love dogs!
- Health benefits and 401k
- MAC or PC if you fancy
- Relocation assistance, we know a few real estate agents
- Bragging rights: One of Inc 500’s fastest growing software companies, for the third year in a row and voted by Outside Magazine’ as one of the best places to work!