Jobs & Internships
Senior Web Designer
Posted: 2 years29 months127 weeks889 days ago
Company/Organization: AgFirst Farm Credit Bank
Location: Columbia, SC
AgFirst Farm Credit Bank provides financing, as well as a range of technology and other services, to a network of agricultural lenders in the United States and Puerto Rico. Located in a high-tech high-rise on a revitalized Main Street in Columbia, S.C., AgFirst is committed to providing a comfortable, inclusive work environment. We believe in investing in our employees so they can help lead our $30 billion company into the future. AgFirst is seeking a Senior Web Developer.
This job requires strong analytical and technical abilities and demands fast, but carefully thought-out results. Strong leadership and control of the work process from beginning to end is necessary. The job centers around developing new ideas, systems and technology, and also analyzing and improving on old ones. A high level of expertise is expected and the ability to spot and correct errors is important.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for design, development, implementation and maintenance of Bank and Association websites.
- Work closely with Association marketing managers to plan and create websites to meet Association needs.
- Provide routine and on-going support for all AgFirst related websites.
- Conduct necessary background research and thorough analysis of each site while engaging with all stakeholders connected to each site.
- Research, recommend and implement features and functions to enhance membership growth and awareness including, but not limited to new e-commerce initiatives and social media involvement.
- Education or experience equivalent to a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science or web development, or equivalent training and on-the-job experience with at least 6 years of creative and design experience.
- Drupal experience is a must.
- Effective project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and develop accurate project time estimates.
- Refined written, oral and visual communications skills with the ability to speak effectively before an audience.
- Flexibility in approach to problem-solving and creative thinking. Ability to listen and incorporate new information/viewpoints.
- Advanced knowledge of current web standard code and illustration with Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver and Illustrator.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interpret client needs to achieve customer satisfaction.
EOE, including veterans and individuals with disabilities.