Posted: 51 years624 months2676 weeks18737 days ago
Life at BoomTown
Our philosophy can be summed up fairly succinctly - we create powerful, yet simple software that drive our clients’ business outcomes. We’re truly passionate about our clients; and we’re focused on designing innovative solutions for their complex needs that make a difference in their lives. Simply put, we work hard to create inspired solutions that people love to use.
BoomTown offers you:
- Growth potential and ability to lead change
- Company leadership that believes in flexibility, freedom, and innovation
- Challenging, motivating, fun and dog-friendly work environment
- Company culture that is guided by our core values that thrives on passion and innovation
- Agile product management methodologies with minimal process overhead
- Life in Charleston, SC…one of the best cities in America!
We are currently searching for a Success Manager to manage multiple existing client relationships and build loyal, raving BoomTown fans. Our Success Managers create a seamless business partnership with our clients by serving as industry-leading experts in the field of real estate marketing, technology, and business operations, with a strong emphasis on lead generation, lead nurturing and prospect management. Additionally, Success Managers work with clients to help them fully optimize their use of the BoomTown platform in order to drive revenue and deliver a huge return on investment.
- Analyze BoomTown system metrics to hold clients accountable and establish positive habits
- Manage multiple client relationships to build loyal, raving fans utilizing salesforce.com
- Conduct comprehensive reviews of existing client goals and operational processes
- Identify problematic clients and put strategy in place to revamp their success model
- Analyze PPC traffic data, Google Analytics, user activity, lead quality, email effectiveness, etc.
- Develop online webinars, training modules, and resources for our clients to reference when using our tools
- Strive for 100% client satisfaction
You’ll enjoy this position if:
- You have a passion for client service; you love formulating strategy, analyzing key data points, and helping clients drive better business results
- You’ve managed clients before, know how to balance competing priorities and always provide the best service possible
- You have a relentless desire to learn, to absorb industry knowledge, and become a thought leader for your clients
- You are passionate about the technology and real estate industries and can speak to trends and best practices across both domains
- You have excellent communication skills that are apparent in your email and phone presence. You are upbeat and engaging yet empathetic in your approach with clients.
- You enjoy working cross functionally to ensure our clients launch on time, our products work flawlessly, and our platform and services adds value to our clients’ business
- You enjoy serving as a liaison between our clients and developers and can simultaneously manage functionality expectations with clients while relaying constructive feedback to the development team
- You enjoy problem solving and analysis. You can pinpoint inefficiencies and help build a more efficient success model for our clients
- You’re a driven, motivated self-starter with excellent time management skills
- You have demonstrated the ability to develop big ideas, and execute them in a highly collaborative environment
- You have 2+ years account management experience in a software/web environment. Experience in the Real Estate Industry is also considered a plus, but not a requirement. This is not a sales or commission based position.
Inc. Magazine ranked BoomTown on the Inc. 500 | 5000 list of the nation's fastest-growing companies for three consecutive years!! BoomTown is a fast growing web-based software company specializing in an end-to-end web marketing solution for real estate. Our flagship product is used by top-producing real estate brokers and teams across the country. BoomTown enjoys success by combining nimble management, a top-notch technical team, and unequaled customer service. We are extremely passionate about our platform, as well as our relationships among our team and with our partner clients.
We are growing a culture born from innovation, professional excellence, and an unrelenting commitment to help our clients thrive. We are looking for people who care about what they do, and who always do the right thing. BoomTown comes with all the excitement and opportunity of a successful start-up company, backed by a very talented, involved and passionate team.
If you are interested in applying for this employment opportunity, please contact Meg Senn, Alumni Relations and Career Services Manager at email@example.com or 803-252-9152.
When emailing, please include a copy of your resume as an attachment.