Posted: 51 years621 months2663 weeks18647 days ago
Life at BoomTown
Our philosophy can be summed up fairly succinctly - we create powerful, yet simple software that drive our clients’ business outcomes. We’re truly passionate about our clients; and we’re focused on designing innovative solutions for their complex needs that make a difference in their lives. Simply put, we work hard to create inspired solutions that people love to use.
BoomTown is a growing, thriving, small business made up of smart, motivated people! We are looking for an individual to join our Client Services team as a Support Specialist. Through this role, you’ll partner with other Support Team members to manage our online ticketing system, which serves as the main source for client support. You’ll also field Support calls and maintain and create Training documentation.
Support Specialists are the primary point of contact for our clients. The ideal candidate will be a personable, highly organized and tech minded individual that has a positive attitude and is eager to learn. Extremely strong communication skills (written and verbal) are critical to this role.
BoomTown’s Support Staff works Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM with at least one late shift a week, scheduled 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM. Please do not apply to this position if you are unable to work flex hours.
- In the first two weeks, meet the team and learn all aspects of the BoomTown product.
- Build relationships with the many real estate agents, office managers, brokers, and loan officers who use our platform every day.
- Manage the online support ticketing system, also known as the Help Desk. You’ll be responsible for the initial response and resolution of all lower-level requests and the routing of tickets that require additional high-level technical support. This includes escalating any issues to Management as necessary.
- Communicate with programmers/developers to ensure that higher-level technical issues are resolved.
- Work with the Product Development Team to prioritize feature requests and provide general user feedback.
- Write and maintain current Help Desk Documentation.
- Provide phone support for any client questions or concerns.
You'll enjoy this position if:
- You are able to learn and teach new software applications quickly.
- You can anticipate a client's next question or thought and give suggestions based on limited information.
- You are polite, patient and empathetic to others’ needs.
- You are driven to exceed expectations.
- You are able to remain calm and use ingenuity when facing challenges.
- You demonstrate excellent verbal and communication skills.
- You exhibit excellent time management skills and are able to multi-task numerous responsibilities.
- You are self-motivated and able to identify opportunities for improvement.
- You have a genuine, positive, and uplifting attitude that inspires coworkers and clients.
- You enjoy a high energy environment and love a rapid pace!
We’d like to speak with you if you have:
- Bachelor's Degree or 2+ years experience in a Technical Support or a Customer Service Role.
- Strong communication skills are a must (phone, email, webinars, IM, etc.).
- Exceptional, grammatically correct writing skills.
- You have a natural aptitude for learning new technologies and consider yourself an expert in Microsoft Office & Google Drive.
- Experience with web design/development and Photoshop is a plus, but not required.
- Understanding of the real estate industry is a plus, but not required.
Inc. Magazine ranked BoomTown on the Inc. 500 | 5000 list of the nation's fastest-growing companies for three consecutive years. Our philosophy can be summed up fairly succinctly - we create powerful, yet simple software that drive our clients’ business outcomes. We’re truly passionate about our clients; and we’re focused on designing innovative solutions for their complex needs that make a difference in their lives. Simply put, we work hard to create inspired solutions that people love to use.
We are growing a culture born from innovation, professional excellence, and an unrelenting commitment to help our clients thrive. We are looking for people who care about what they do, and who always do the right thing. BoomTown comes with all the excitement and opportunity of a successful start-up company, backed by a very talented, involved and passionate team.
If you are interested in applying for this employment opportunity, please contact Meg Senn, Alumni Relations and Career Services Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or 803-252-9152.
When emailing, please include a copy of your resume as an attachment.