Posted: 50 years618 months2650 weeks18555 days ago
We understand that while many Recruiters can recruit, we are seeking only the exceptional! The right Technical Recruiter will be able to easily manage the applicant's lifecycle - from sourcing candidates and screening resumes, through the application, interview, and negotiation process. Additionally, the selected candidate will have proven expertise in recruitment operations within a corporate setting, being able to manage hiring managers, generate inbound applicants through proactive sourcing and serve as a driver in a wide variety of recruitment strategies.
With a commitment to hiring with our core values in mind, the Technical Recruiter will be positive, persuasive and engaging!.
- Source passive and active candidates for requirements of open position
- Technically qualify skills and experience of candidates by interviewing, technically evaluating and performing references.
- Manage and track all job postings, ensure syndication of positions, and own all applicant experiences.
- Communicate with internal hiring managers to craft accurate job descriptions and postings that reflect our company culture.
- Manage hiring manager expectations.
- Ensure an excellent candidate experience for both those new hires and those not hired.
- Work with marketing team to develop strategy to brand BoomTown as an employer of choice in the SaaS and real estate industry, as well as, locally in the Charleston area.
- Develop detailed strategy for increasing and sourcing a talent pool for current hiring needs as well as proactively build a pipeline of future technical talent.
- Build professional networks, utilize social media, and make new recommendations for technical recruitment sources.
- Attend Career Fairs and Industry Events as needed to promote BoomTown's growing business and culture.
- Conduct initial screenings, coordinate in-person interviews, and remain the main contact throughout the interview process. Maintain constant communication with talent and ensure courteous correspondence.
- Recommend and administer assessment profiles based on skill and culture requirements.
- Responsible for negotiating and preparing offer packages.
We’d like to speak with you if you have:
- A passion for recruiting challenging to fill technical positions.
- 3+ years of technical recruiting in a corporate environment is required; agency and start up experience is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience recruiting in the SAAS technology space with proven success in proactive recruiting.
- A persuasive, engaging, and charming demeanor with excellent phone presence and written communication skills.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- Keen eye for identifying talent for potential future needs when reviewing resumes for existing positions.
- Strong communication skills are critical (phone, email, IM, etc.).
- Exceptional writing skills and grammar.
- General knowledge of various employment laws and practice.
What is BoomTown, you ask?
BoomTown is a fast growing web-based software company specializing in an end-to-end web marketing solution for real estate. Our flagship product is used by top-producing real estate brokers and teams across the country. BoomTown enjoys success by combining nimble management, a top-notch technical team, and unequaled customer service. We are extremely passionate about our platform, as well as our relationships among our team and with our partner clients.
We are growing a culture born from innovation, professional excellence, and an unrelenting commitment to help our clients thrive. We are looking for people who care about what they do, and who always do the right thing. BoomTown comes with all the excitement and opportunity of a successful start-up company, backed by a very talented, innovative and passionate team.
If you are interested in applying for this employment opportunity, please contact Meg Senn, Alumni Relations and Career Services Manager at email@example.com or 803-252-9152.
When emailing, please include a copy of your resume as an attachment.