Jobs & Internships
UI/UX Web Designer & Developer
Posted: 3 years41 months178 weeks1248 days ago
Company/Organization: AgFirst Farm Credit Bank
Location: Columbia, SC
AgFirst Farm Credit Bank, an agricultural lender with over $30 billion in assets is seeking a UI/UX Web Designer & Developer.
The UI/UX web designer & developer is a disruptive innovator that challenges the conventional in order to deliver exceptional digital experiences across a multitude of platforms for customers of AgFirst and its associated member banks. As a true advocate and voice of the customer, the UX Architect masterfully crafts user-centered designs while simultaneously executing the business goals and objectives of the organization.
- Manage web and digital design projects from ideation to completion by coordinating stakeholders, providing input into decisions shaping the user experience, setting project scope and meeting deadlines.
- Convert user-driven research, wireframes and prototypes into usable web interfaces using modern front-end development tools, methodologies and processes.
- Using a variety of methodologies and best practices, participate in user research and analysis to test, evaluate and strategize on opportunities to continuously evolve the user experience.
- Collaborate with marketing research and digital marketing peers to identify and take advantage of conversion rate optimization opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree in visual design, communications, computer science, or related field
- Advanced knowledge of HTML5/CSS3, mobile frameworks, principles of design, information architecture, color theory and typography
- Deep knowledge of UX processes such as customer journey maps, usability testing, empathy maps, A/B testing, user interviews, card sorting and persona development.
- Expertise in transforming concepts into wireframes and prototypes utilizing industry-standard tools (e.g. Adobe XD, Axure, Balsamiq, inVision, Photoshop, Sketch).
- Thorough understanding of common cognitive biases and how they influence design outcomes.
- Ability and willingness to work within new systems, environments, platforms and processes to craft modern, relevant products that enhance the user experience.
AgFirst is an equal opportunity employer including disabled and veterans. For consideration, apply online at AgFirst's Careers website.