User Experience Designer
Posted: 52 years637 months2733 weeks19135 days ago
As a UX Designer you’ll play a pivotal role in creating the user experience for the most innovative real estate CRM ever. You’re a talented designer who is obsessed with creating amazing products that change people’s lives. You’re always exploring the latest and greatest technology, and you get insanely jealous when you see a web app that works smoother than yours. You love products that solve complex, real world problems, yet are simple, elegant and intuitive to use. You will be a passionate advocate for the user, dedicated to the craft of design and excited about working in an agile, collaborative, dog-friendly environment!
What you do:
- Collaborate within small cross-functional product teams to translate high-level requirements into concepts and elegant user experience design
- Create prototypes, user task flows, and UI details that promote ease of use and optimize the user experience
- Synthesize product requirements, technical constraints, user research and web analytics into efficient user scenarios and design solutions.
- Work with product managers and engineers to perfect the user experience throughout the product development process
- Present cohesive design approaches to a non-design audience (including business, product and technology teams)
- Prioritize and manage work to adhere to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment
- Candidates must have a solid understanding of user-centered design principles, careful attention to detail, as well as ability to grasp multiple product requirements
- Be the voice of the user at all levels of discussion; advocate for understanding of people’s needs; understand methodologies needed to gain that knowledge and use it to drive innovative useful change.
- 5 years of UX design experience with a proven track record of successfully shipped web and/or software applications.
- Experience creating prototypes to demonstrate complex interactions (Axure skills preferred)
- Previous experience working on CRMs
- Experience integrating user research and behavioral analytics into design practices
- Passion for emerging technologies, hunger to innovate and attention to detail
We’d love if you had these extras:
- You are committed to your quirky condo but can’t stop yourself from cruising real estate
- Focus on constantly improving design processes and methodologies
- Able to spread your love for product design and inspire the team to create amazing experiences
What does BoomTown do, you ask?
Our philosophy can be summed up fairly succinctly - we create powerful, yet simple software that drive our clients’ business outcomes. We’re truly passionate about our clients; and we’re focused on designing innovative solutions for their complex needs that make a difference in their lives. Simply put, we work hard to create inspired solutions that people love to use.
We are growing a culture born from innovation, professional excellence, and an unrelenting commitment to help our clients thrive. We are looking for people who care about what they do, and who always do the right thing. BoomTown comes with all the excitement and opportunity of a successful software company, backed by a very talented, involved and passionate team.
- Forward thinking use of new technology
- Great founders that believe in flexibility, freedom, and innovation
- Laid back office culture
- Work hard / play hard mentality
- Located in downtown Charleston, SC
- Motivating and challenging environment
- Fast moving/thinking company/product
- Exceptional Employee Perks
If you are interested in applying for this employment opportunity, please contact Meg Senn, Alumni Relations and Career Services Manager at email@example.com or 803-252-9152.
When emailing, please include a copy of your resume as an attachment.