- Please sign into zoom between 10:20 - 10:25 a.m. Plan to sign on a few minutes early to ensure you are connected.
- Please sign on using your First and Last name. Failure to do so will result in no school excuse being able to be provided.
- Parents are welcome to join briefly at 10:30AM for introductions and meet & greet.
- GSSM follows typical school holiday breaks for Easter, Thanksgiving, and Christmas, but does not always coincide with all school districts. Please call the GSSM Office of Admissions at least a week in advance to schedule a visit.
- In-person visits are not scheduled during COVID-19.
- Take your time getting to know GSSM! You are welcome to stay on the Zoom call until 1 p.m.
Wednesday, November 11, 2020 10:30 am
Reserve your space and register today!
Shadow Days are an opportunity for prospective 9th and 10th grade students to learn more about GSSM during the academic week. We are offering virtual Shadow Days to students who have completed, or will complete, the student portion of the application during the 2020-2021 academic school year.
Tips for Shadow Days: