Julia Fisher, Ph.D.
Education and Research
- Research: Pharmaceutical manipulation/neuro-modulation of cognitive processing/memory
- Ph.D., Cognitive Linguistics, University of Colorado-Boulder
- M.A., Linguistics, University of Colorado-Boulder
- B.A., French/Russian, Certificate in Cognitive Science, University of Colorado-Boulder
- AP Psychology
- English Grammar: Linguistic Analysis of English as a Grammatical System
Awards, Honors, and Achievements
- Regular peer review of research articles on language and memory issues for Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders
- Recipient: Mongolian Medal of Honor for efforts toward support of Mongolian children (Children of the Peak Sanctuary in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia - 3640 km charity ride on horseback, summer 2022).
- Member of Dobro Slovo National Slavic Honor Society, Member of Psi Chi International Honor Society in Psychology
- Recipient: Pew Research Center Grant