Julia Fisher, PhD
Education and Research
- Research: Pharmaceutical manipulation/neuro-modulation of cognitive processing/memory.
- PhD, Cognitive Linguistics, University of Colorado-Boulder
- MA, Linguistics, University of Colorado-Boulder
- BA, French/Russian, Certificate in Cognitive Science, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- AP Psychology 201
- Introduction to Social Science Research
- Advanced Social Science Research
- Linguistic Analysis of English as a Grammatical System
Awards, Honors, and Achievements
- Regular peer review of research articles on language and memory issues for Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders
- Recipient: Mongolian Medal of Honor for efforts toward support of Mongolian children (Children of the Peak Sanctuary in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia - 3640 km charity ride on horseback, summer 2022).
- Member of Dobro Slovo National Slavic Honor Society, Member of Psi Chi International Honor Society in Psychology
- Recipient: Pew Research Center Grant
Talk to me about HORSES! I compete locally in American Endurance Conference horseback competitions and travel globally for horseback trekking.