The South Carolina Governor's School for Science and Mathematics (GSSM) Foundation is pleased to announce the following new board members for the 2015-2018 Board of Directors term:
- Franklin G. Daniels, Attorney, Nexsen Pruet, Myrtle Beach
- Christopher DeSoiza, Vice President of Research, Milliken & Co., Spartanburg
- C.W. Garnett, President and CEO, NBSC, Columbia
- Toby W. Goodlett, EVP, Retail Services Executive, First Citizens Bank, Columbia
- Ravi G. Sastry, VP of Sales and Marketing, Immedion, LLC, Greenville
The GSSM Foundation also recently appointed the following board officers for the 2015-2016 term:
- Chairman Kurt Kraft, Director of Engineering, The Boeing Company, Charleston
- Vice Chair James K. Lehman, Attorney, Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough, LLP, Columbia
- Secretary Bob Brown, Owner, Integrated Systems, Inc, Darlington
- Treasurer Mike Brennan, South Carolina Regional President, BB&T, Columbia
- Ex-Officio, Randy Senn, Chief Information Officer, SCANA, Columbia
The GSSM Foundation supports GSSM by giving voice to its needs, providing supplemental funds to augment its programs and informing the public of its accomplishments and contributions to the quality of life and economic prosperity of South Carolina. The Foundation’s core objectives include fundraising, recruitment, admissions, marketing, advocacy, outreach and alumni relations.
Members rolling off the board as of June 30 include Peter Bristow, Don Erickson, Sanders Lee, and Michael Mann. The GSSM Foundation thanks them for their dedicated service.
The five new Foundation board members join 29 current members from across the state. See the full GSSM Board of Directors list
For more information, call the GSSM Foundation at 803-252-9152.