The South Carolina Governor's School for Science & Mathematics (GSSM) Foundation is pleased to announce the following new board members for the 2016-2019 Board of Directors term:
- Melissa K. Andrews, Manager, Public Relations, ScanSource, Inc., Greenville
- Rodger D. Fuller, Group Vice President, Industrial Americas, Sonoco, Hartsville
- R. Craig McCoy, CEO, Bon Secours St. Francis Health System, Greenville
- William R. McCoy, Vice President, Human Resources, Giti Tires, Richburg
- Daniel P. Mooney, Vice President, Engineering Design Center, The Boeing Company, North Charleston
- Matthew Roth, Senior Vice President, BB&T, Mt. Pleasant
- James E. Shively, Operations Manager, BP, Charleston
- Angie Webb, Director, Strategic Sourcing, SCANA Corporation, Cayce
The GSSM Foundation also recently appointed the following board officers for the 2016-2017 term:
- Chairman James K. Lehman, Managing Partner, Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough, LLP, Columbia
- Vice Chair Steve Matthews, Shareholder, Haynsworth Sinkler Boyd, Columbia
- Secretary Bob Brown, Owner, Integrated Systems, Inc, Darlington
- Treasurer C. W. Garnett, Synovus Regional CEO, President and Chief Executive Officer, NBSC, a Division of Synovus Bank, Columbia
- Ex-Officio, Kurt Kraft, Director of Engineering, The Boeing Company, Charleston
The GSSM Foundation supports GSSM by giving voice to its needs, providing supplemental funds to augment its programs and informing the public of its accomplishments and contributions to the quality of life and economic prosperity of South Carolina. The Foundation’s core objectives include fundraising, recruitment, admissions, marketing, advocacy, outreach, alumni relations and government affairs.
The eight new Foundation board members join 27 current members from across the state. Visit www.scgssm.org to see the full GSSM Board of Directors list.
For more information, call the GSSM Foundation at (803) 252-9152.