Find Your Element: Tour of GSSM & Information Session
Join us for a tour of GSSM! Learn about the exciting opportunities that make GSSM like no other. GSSM provides a rigorous, impactful, and immersive STEM education with infinite possibilities. Our Enrollment Counselor will host the session to share important information followed by an Ambassador-led tour and Q&A.
Get an up close and personal look at GSSM by attending our Preview Day from the comfort of your home. Prospective students and parents will meet a variety of faculty, staff, students and current parents who will guide you through what it means to be a Govie! Guests will have an opportunity to ask questions, take a tour of GSSM, and learn more about life at GSSM. We encourage you to sign up for one of our three virtual preview days this fall. The event will be approximately two hours where guests will have the opportunity to ask questions and learn more about life as a Govie. Once registered, you will receive a confirmation email. A week prior to the event, you will receive an additional email with further detail surrounding the day.
Shadow Days are an opportunity for prospective 9th and 10th grade students to learn more about GSSM during the academic week. We are offering Shadow Days to students who have completed, or will complete, the student portion of the application during the 2022-2023 academic school year.
Tips for Shadow Days
- Please arrive on campus between 8:30 - 8:45 a.m. You'll be asked to sign in when you arrive
- Parents are welcome to visit Hartsville while the student is in class. A tour will be given at 1:00 p.m. to everyone.
- GSSM follows typical school holiday breaks for Easter, Thanksgiving, and Christmas, but does not always coincide with all school districts. Please call the GSSM Office of Admissions at least a week in advance for any questions related to your pending visit.
- GSSM is following COVID-19 protocols. All guests are asked to wear a mask and maintain distance while on campus.
- Take your time getting to know GSSM! You are welcome to stay on campus until 2 p.m.
If you have questions, please contact our Office of Admissions at 843-383-3944 or firstname.lastname@example.org