Virtually Experience GSSM
Due to COVID-19 we are suspending our campus visits and events. Until further notice all events will be virtual.
Find Your Element: Virtual Tour of GSSM & Information Session
Join us for a virtual tour of GSSM! Learn about the exciting opportunities that make GSSM like no other. GSSM provides a rigorous, impactful, and immersive STEM education with infinite possibilities. Our Enrollment Counselor will host the session to share important information followed by an Ambassador led tour and interactive Q&A.
Virtual Preview Day
Get an up close and personal look at GSSM by attending our Virtual Preview Day from the comfort of your home. Prospective students and parents will meet a variety of faculty, staff, students and current parents who will guide you through what it means to be a Govie! Guests will have an opportunity to ask questions, take a virtual tour of GSSM, and learn more about life at GSSM. We encourage you to sign up for one of our three virtual preview days this fall. The event will be approximately two hours where guests will have the opportunity to ask questions and learn more about life as a Govie. Once registered, you will receive a confirmation email. A week prior to the event, you will receive an additional email with further detail surrounding the day.
Virtual Shadow Day
Shadow Days are an opportunity for prospective 9th and 10th grade students to learn more about GSSM during the academic week. We are offering virtual Shadow Days to students who have completed, or will complete, the student portion of the application during the 2020-2021 academic school year.
Tips for Shadow Days
- Please sign into zoom between 10:20 - 10:25 a.m. Plan to sign on a few minutes early to ensure you are connected.
- Please sign on using your First and Last name. Failure to do so will result in no school excuse being able to be provided.
- Parents are welcome to join briefly at 10:30AM for introductions and meet & greet.
- GSSM follows typical school holiday breaks for Easter, Thanksgiving, and Christmas, but does not always coincide with all school districts. Please call the GSSM Office of Admissions at least a week in advance to schedule a visit.
- In-person visits are not scheduled during COVID-19.
- Take your time getting to know GSSM! You are welcome to stay on the Zoom call until 1 p.m.
If you have questions, please contact our Office of Admissions at 843-383-3944 or firstname.lastname@example.org