Join us on campus and experience GSSM first hand!
Get an up close and personal look at GSSM by attending Preview Day on our Hartsville campus. Prospective students and parents will meet faculty, staff and students, take part in a series of informational panels and participate in student-guided campus tours.
A week prior to Preview Day, a detailed agenda and directions to the GSSM campus will be emailed to all confirmed registrants.
Preview days for 2018 are: November 17th and December 8th.
Shadow Days are an opportunity for prospective students to visit GSSM during the academic week. We are able to offer Shadow Days to students who have completed, or will complete, the student portion of the application by February 1, 2018.
Shadow Days registration opens October 1st via School Admin.
Tips for Shadow Days
- Please arrive between 8:30 - 8:45 a.m. to sign in and meet your host.
- Bring $5.00 for lunch in our dining hall.
- Once parents are given a tour of the GSSM campus, they are dismissed to spend a few hours getting to know the community of Hartsville and surrounding Darlington County. Parents return to GSSM’s campus in the afternoon to sign out and pick up their student.
- GSSM follows typical school holiday breaks for Easter, Thanksgiving, and Christmas, but does not always coincide with all school districts. Please call the GSSM Office of Admissions at least a week in advance to schedule a visit.
- Visits are not scheduled during final exams or AP testing.
- While visiting our campus, please be respectful of our students and our school policies.
- You may bring a cell phone with you, but it must be silenced during classes.
- No food or drinks are allowed in the gym area.
- All visiting students must remain with their assigned host at all times.
- Take your time getting to know GSSM! You are welcome to stay until 4 p.m.
If you have questions, please contact our Office of Admissions at 843-383-3944 or firstname.lastname@example.org.