Shadow Days are an opportunity for prospective students to visit GSSM during the academic week. We offer Shadow Days to students who have completed, or will complete, the student portion of the application.
- Monday's and Wednesday's through December
- Dates and times will be available when you register through the link below
Tips for Shadow Days
- Please arrive between 8:30 - 8:45 a.m. to sign in and meet your host.
- Bring $5.40 for lunch in our dining hall.
- Parents are invited to spend a few hours getting to know the community of Hartsville and surrounding Darlington County. Campus tours will be given at 1 p.m., and Shadow Day will conclude following the tour.
- GSSM follows typical school holiday breaks for Easter, Thanksgiving, and Christmas, but does not always coincide with all school districts. Please call the GSSM Office of Admissions at least a week in advance to schedule a visit.
- Visits are not scheduled during final exams or AP testing.
- While visiting our campus, please be respectful of our students and our school policies.
- You may bring a cell phone with you, but it must be silenced during classes.
- No food or drinks are allowed in the gym area.
- All visiting students must remain with their assigned host at all times.
- Take your time getting to know GSSM! You are welcome to stay until 2 p.m.
If you have questions, please contact our Office of Admissions at 843-383-3944 or email@example.com.