Prepare for Success in the Global Economy
The BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina Economics & Finance Institute (EFI) will develop your understanding of international affairs, political science, international business, economics, finance and public policy.
- StartUp GSSM Day – Campus-wide experiences focused on team-building and exploring SC’s business and entrepreneurial climate
- SmartChats – Speakers series designed to inspire and educate the GSSM community<
- Tech Trek – January Interim trip to expose students to leaders, often GSSM alumni, working in the fields of finance & tech entrepreneurship in Silicon Valley, New York City, Boston and more
- Summer Internships – Six-week, mentored internships in economics research, tech entrepreneurship, and economic development during summer between junior and senior years
- International Summer Research - Real-world business research collaboration with College of Charleston faculty in international settings