INSIDE GSSM is a day of imagination, inspiration, innovation, and fun for the whole family!
We look forward to having you join us next year in 2023!
INSIDE GSSM provides families with the opportunity to interact with the GSSM community and explore the campus while participating in various interactive demonstrations andlearning experiences. Experience a fun recap of our 4th annual INSIDE GSSM here!
All INSIDE GSSM activities are free of charge.
- What can you do at INSIDE GSSM?
- Engage in educational activities designed for all ages.
- Explore robotics, 3D printing, gigantic bubbles, EKG, and more!
- Investigate topics such as language, chemistry, biology, physics, and mathematics.
- Dig into liquid nitrogen ice cream and homemade crepes.
- Explore life in a residential high school through a scavenger hunt and STEM escape room.
- Step inside the GSSM Elementary STEAM Bus.
- Will lunch be provided?
- The GSSM dining hall will be servicing a lunch buffet during the hours of 11:30 AM-1 PM for $6.00/person.
- Our dining service offers a $1/person discount for those who preregister before Noon on Monday, February 28nd and would like to purchase lunch.
- Pick up your coupon at the check-in table on March 5 and pay only $5/person for the lunch buffet (Cash or check only).
We look forward to having you join us on Saturday, March 5, 2022!
Download the course map. (pdf)
Click on the gray "Register Now" box on the top right of the page to join our race!
- Important race information
- Now until February 28: $25 per person. Must pre-register by February 18 to receive a T-shirt (children 10 and under are free, but must be registered to receive a t-shirt).
- March 1 - March 5: $30 per person 11 and older; children 10 and under are free.
- For all online registrations, there is a small processing fee added. You may register at any time on campus for no additional processing fee.
- Race registration and check-in on March 5th: 7:30 AM-8:15 AM
- Race starts: 8:30 AM
- Businesses may register participants as teams (4 or more racers). Prizes for top runners overall and each age bracket. Proceeds support a local non-profit organization. Snacks provided for race participants post-race. The race is sponsored by FWD (Fun without Drugs) and MedLife student organizations to support raising awareness for mental health.