South Carolina is home to three extraordinary schools that challenge only the state’s top students to master the highest levels of academics, arts, and agribusiness education. The Governor’s School for Science and Mathematics (GSSM), The Governor’s School for Arts and Humanities (SCGSAH), and The Governor’s School for Agriculture at John de la Howe (JDLH) create advanced and immersive opportunities for the state’s most talented and motivated students to become the next generation of leaders in the state’s knowledge economy, arts culture, and agriculture-based industry.
To learn more, join us for Endless Opportunities, a joint, virtual event for students and families who want more and are willing to achieve it. The schools are public, and tuition is free, but they are only open to South Carolina students.
These informative 1-hour sessions will feature presentations by each school and a Q&A with school representatives.
Sunday, December 5 at 3:00pm
- Virtual Session via Zoom
Monday, December 6 at 7:00pm
- Colleton County Memorial Library in Walterboro, SC
- SC Governor's School for Science and Mathematics in Hartsville, SC
- SC Governor's School for Agriculture at John de la Howe in McCormick, SC
Tuesday, December 7 at 7:00pm
- Lexington Conference Center in Lexington, SC
- SC Governor's School for the Arts and Humanities in Greenville, SC