Alternate Method: Order a Transcript Through the Fee-Pay Site
There is a faster and less expensive way to order your transcript. If you'd like to try it, click here.
Transcripts requests are processed by the Registrar and cost $5 per transcript ordered.
Here is how to get started:
I. Pay the Fee
- Go to the fee payment page here. This will take you to a SC State credit card processing site.
- Enter your name in the fields Child's First Name, Child's Last Name.
- Select the fee type called Transcript from the Payment Type list.
- Enter $5.00 for a single transcript, or $5.00 x the number of transcripts you'd like to send in the Amount field.
- Complete the rest of the fields and submit for payment. You'll receive a confirmation of your payment by email.
II. Send Confirmation and Instructions
Once you receive email confirmation of your payment, forward that, and instructions for where to send your transcript(s) to the GSSM Registrar.
Once we receive your payment confirmation and instructions, we'll send you a confirmation via email.